Success Strategies, Inc., an executive communication coaching and sales training company headquartered in Northern California, will offer its “Executive Speaking Experience” training class on May 10th and 11th, in Napa, taught by Lynda Paulson, founder and international trainer. The two-day immersion training class provides hands-on, practical skill-building exercises to enable the six participants to gain the most effective one-on-one interaction with Paulson.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• For those unaware of how they are perceived: Many people become aware of the perceptions they create when they speak for the first time in this class. This alone is extraordinary and eye-opening.
• For the seasoned speaker: Understand what it takes to move you to the next professional level in how you express yourself, your ideas.
• For the anxiety-ridden speaker: Go from fear to true enjoyment of speaking to groups with a true, real confidence.
• For everyone: Develop poise and polish....something everyone admires!
• Express your expertise in clear, persuasive language.
• Learn what a "like-factor" is and how to get one.
• Learn how to orchestrate an "air of confidence."
• Read and get buy-in from any audience.
• Create and deliver a talk that people will remember forever.
• Gain comfort and skill in how to inspire, inform and motivate.
• Say good bye to "fear of speaking" forever.
ABOUT THE CLASS
The class includes individual, hands-on training sessions with personal coaching; 10 video tapings; written evaluations; practical feedback from peers; a manual with tips and techniques of presentation and communication skills; and a hard cover book, “The Executive Persuader,” by Lynda Paulson.
Students learn how to manage their jitters, think on their feet and develop poise and presence in front of an audience. Advanced skills such as handling confrontational issues are also taught along with learning to respond to audience Q&A with authority. Some past students have called it, “Life changing!”
“I’ve always been a bit intimidated about public speaking (my father was a highly respected speaker, you know what that can do to an offspring’s confidence.). So when I mustered up the courage to go to Lynda Paulson’s Executive Speaker’s Experience I wasn’t sure what I was in for. I can tell you it was an exceptional professional adventure!
“She works with a small group of only 6 people and does video!! The video quickly became a valued tool. Just like with skiing, it is incredibly helpful to see your mannerisms and bearing. I watched others grow and I literally was able to watch my own progress. We all walked away with more authentic style and confidence. Lynda Paulson, owner and coach, is a new CANVAS member and I highly recommend her workshop. We’re an industry of direct communication. Everyone can use some more confidence and polish...I recommend taking advantage of this unique training opportunity,” stated Colby Smith, Executive Director & Founder of CANVAS, Concierge Alliance of Napa Valley and Sonoma.
ABOUT LYNDA PAULSON
An executive speech coach for over thirty years, Lynda Paulson is renowned for teaching public speaking and communication skills to professionals from over 400 wineries and businesses in the U.S. and Europe. Her coaching techniques have been crafted over decades working with local clients such as the Cakebreads, the Mondavis, the Trincheros, the Martinis, the Wentes and management teams at more than 400 local companies. She has also taught public speaking at AT&T, American Express, Disney Corporation, Kodak, ING, IBM and many more throughout California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Canada and Europe.
“I find my clients learn best in intimate groups where they can ‘learn by doing’ to practice new skills. My style is focused on positive, constructive instruction. This allows participants to stretch their creative muscles and gain critical insights for success by learning in a safe and supportive environment,” stated Paulson. “It’s also essential to keep it fun,” she added with a wink.
The next “Executive Speaking Experience” workshop (http://successstrategiesinc.com/executive-speaking-experience-workshops/) will be held on May 10th and 11th in Napa. Call 775.530.6119 or email Lynda@SuccessStrategiesInc.com to reserve your space or ask about new workshops being added, or to plan a private session. Learn more or enroll at http://successstrategiesinc.com/.