| Sponsored by:
Also sponsored by
| TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Click >> [UNSUBSCRIBE] <<
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE
ALSO SPONSORED BY:
DAILY NEWS FETCH - December 14, 2016
CREATED BY WINE INDUSTRY INSIGHT & MADE POSSIBLE BY OUR SPONSORS
Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue -- Editor, Becca Yeamans-Irwin
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE To UNSUBSCRIBE: Click [UNSUBSCRIBE] . CHANGE YOUR EMAIL: Here. NEWS FETCH ARCHIVE: Here
Also sponsored by:
TODAY'S TOP NEWS
Nielsen 52-Wk data: French wine has highest revenue growth; Imports still top dollar/bottle. This Daily Data chart is packed with info. Scroll down.
WINE SUPPLY & CONSUMPTION
TAKING THE HIGH ROADS
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE TOP NEWS
CONSUMER SALES: DTC, ON- & OFF-PREMISE
INVESTING IN WINE, COLLECTING & AUCTIONS
| WINEINDUSTRY.COM CLASSIFIEDS FEATURED ADS
| The following Real Estate Ads can be found in WINEINDUSTRY.COM CLASSIFIEDS as of December 14, 2016. For more ads please visit us at www.WineIndustry.com
|| SQ FT/ACRES
| Los Robles Vineyard
|| Lodi, CA
|| 40+/- ac
|| Ed Keller
| The Rocks AVA
|| Milton Freewater, OR
|| 63 ac
|| Charles Laird
| Tasting Room for Sale
|| Santa Barbara, CA
|| Steve Battaglia
| Winery/Tasting Room Opportunity
|| El Dorado Co., CA
|| 17+/- ac
|| Ed Keller
| Vineyard/ B&B
|| 7+ ac
|| Amanda Thomas
| CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN AD WITH WINEINDUSTRY.COM CLASSIFIEDS
REGULATION & LEGAL MATTERS
WINE SELECTION AND RECOMMENDATION
MARKETING & SALES
PACKAGING, LABELS & CORKS
NORTH AMERICAN REGIONAL WINE NEWS
>>>> SCROLL DOWN FOR LOTS MORE NEWS BELOW THE FEATURED REAL ESTATE <<<<<
FEATURED REAL ESTATE FROM WINE INDUSTRY INSIGHT
This feature sponsored by: WineryX Real Estate
Boutique winery with permits in place!
Stunning views from this 40-acre parcel in the up-and-coming Carmel Valley.
Click here for more on Chock Rock Winery & Vineyard
7 acres of vineyard and a residence for the winemaker or as office/entertainment space.
40 secluded acres plus all the square feet you need to live, vint, and enjoy this exquisitely beautiful patch of Monterey County.
- 1,500-SqFt winery building,
A winemaker's wine making dream.
EUROPE & THE UK
ASIA & PACIFIC RIM
CRAFT BEVERAGES: BEER, CIDER, WINE & SPIRITS - A Sampling of Today's Headlines
Get the rest of today's craft news at Craft Beverage Insights
- Farm distilleries nearly double in 2 years of Craft NY Act
- Exporting Craft Beer To Europe
- The Top Hops, According to New Survey from the Brewers Association
- Asahi's SABMiller Deal Makes It Europe's Third-Biggest Brewer
- Donald Trump Might Have Just Killed the Mexican Craft Brewery Scene
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY DATA
Nielsen 52-Wk data: French wine has highest revenue growth; Imports still top dollar/bottle.
Other quick-glance takeaways
- Import share edges down but still bests domestic price gains and average bottle price.
- $15-19.99 category tops in $ share gains
- $3-$5.99 still largest category by dollar volume, has 30% of share
- Syrah/Shiraz still sucking followed by declines in Merlot and White Zin.
- SauvBlanc has largest gains in $ volume
- Zin has highest avg bottle price.
- Small share decline on modest price increase
- Rose´ selling for more than $7.99 is an outlier: Smallest dollar volume but 55.4% dollar volume growth and highest average bottle price of $13.27
NEWS FETCH PLAYLIST:
While creating this issue:
Becca liked this song best: Atomic Dog by George Clinton
Lew liked this song best: Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul and Mary
TODAY'S FEATURED WINE
2012 Domaine L'Ostal Cazes Estibals Minervois. 60% Syrah, 20% Carignan, and 20% Grenache. Incredibly smooth, rich, and juicy. Nice! Purchased for $14.99. -B
This NewsFetch was hand-crafted for you by Editor Becca Yeamans-Irwin (The Academic Wino) and Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue.
: Click [UNSUBSCRIBE]
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE