| Sponsored by:
Also sponsored by
| TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Click >> [UNSUBSCRIBE] <<
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE
ALSO SPONSORED BY:
DAILY NEWS FETCH - October 20, 2016
CREATED BY WINE INDUSTRY INSIGHT & MADE POSSIBLE BY OUR SPONSORS
Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue -- Editor, Becca Yeamans-Irwin
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE To UNSUBSCRIBE: Click [UNSUBSCRIBE] . CHANGE YOUR EMAIL: Here. NEWS FETCH ARCHIVE: Here
TODAY'S TOP NEWS
Nielsen: Rosé under $7.99: up 55.6%, Avg. Price of wine: $7.03/bottle, $15-$19.99 top price segment gainer. Daily Data has more insights. Scroll down.
WINE SUPPLY & CONSUMPTION
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE TOP NEWS
CONSUMER SALES: DTC, ON- & OFF-PREMISE
INVESTING IN WINE, COLLECTING & AUCTIONS
WINE SELECTION AND RECOMMENDATION
MARKETING & SALES
PACKAGING, LABELS & CORKS
FEATURED REAL ESTATE
SCROLL DOWN FOR LOTS MORE NEWS BELOW REAL ESTATE & CLASSIFIEDS
Sponsored by WineryX Real Estate
Secluded Carmel Valley Estate Winery & Vineyard, $1.3 million
Chock Rock Winery, Vineyard and Residence
40 secluded acres plus all the square feet you need to live, vint, and enjoy this exquisitely beautiful patch of Monterey County.
- 1,500-SqFt winery building,
- 700-SqFt bottling room,
- 1,400-SqFt canopy,
- 2,500-SqFt crush pad
- 2,700-SqFt residence with a wrap around deck
- 4,800 case permit.
SPONSORED CLASSIFIED ADS
TRADE SHOWS & CONFERENCES
SOCIAL MEDIA & TECH
MANAGEMENT & EMPLOYMENT
MATTERS OF TASTE
NORTH AMERICAN REGIONAL WINE NEWS
EUROPE & THE UK
ASIA & PACIFIC RIM
NOT JUST FOR THE TRADE
CRAFT BEVERAGES: BEER, CIDER, WINE & SPIRITS - A Sampling of Today's Headlines
Get the rest of today's craft news at Craft Beverage Insights
- How Do B Corp Breweries Stay Solvent In Service Of The 'Triple Bottom Line?'
- You Only Think You Know the History of the IPA
- This Synthetic Apiary Could Help Save Dwindling Bee Populations
- Mezcal Is Your New Favorite Spirit
- Winnipeg looks to make it easier for microbreweries to open doors
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY DATA
Nielsen: Rosé under $7.99: up 55.6%, Avg. Price of wine: $7.03/bottle, $15-$19.99 top price segment gainer
Right-click chart to view a larger image.
- Higher price segments (over $12) up double digits.
- $15-$19.99 leads all price segments, up 12.2%.
- Blended blush up 54%.
- Pinot Noir up 9.2 percent despite highest per-bottle price increase of all wines: $0.26.
- The average price of a bottle of wine is $7.03, up $0.19.
- Imports inch down 0.4%..
- All blended reds and rosés up double digits.
- Rosé (under $7.99), up 55.6%.
- Sweet red blends up 12.1%.
- Syrah/Shiraz continues to suck, down 11%.
NEWS FETCH PLAYLIST:
While creating this issue:
Becca liked this song best: Somebody Told Me by The Killers
Lew liked this song best: In the End by Black Veil Brides
TODAY'S FEATURED WINE
2009 Bridlewood Reserve Syrah (Santa Barbara County). The wine is absolutely beautiful! Smooth and rich, with dark cherries and blueberry. -B
This NewsFetch was hand-crafted for you by Editor Becca Yeamans-Irwin (The Academic Wino) and Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue.
: Click [UNSUBSCRIBE]
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE