WINE INDUSTRY INSIGHT
EMAIL EDITION - VOLUME I, NUMBER 104 - July 8, 2009
Click [UNSUBSCRIBE] to unsubscribe to this free email edition.
New Vine Asset Auction Set For Bastille Day
New Vine's personal property assets will be auctioned off beginning at 10 a.m., July 14, at the law offices of Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 101 California Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco.
According to a notice sent to interested buyers by Michael Hogan of Mountain View, CA-based Sherwood Partners, bidders must register no later than July 13, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. PDT by contacting Hogan at (650) 329-9996.
Sherwood specializes in the liquidation of assets from high-technology companies. The statement also said that some of the assets will be sold subject to liens, security interests, leases and/or licenses.
The statement said that "terms are cash or cashier’s check only, due on acceptance of bid unless other appropriate credit arrangements have been made no later than 48 hours prior to the sale."
Hogan's notice said the assets to be sold include:
According to the statement, "Many items are subject to leases or licenses and are housed in a warehouse facility in Napa, California, office locations in Napa and Oakland, California, and a technology co-location facility in San Francisco, California."
- An Order Management and Financial System, including Oracle software and 4 Sun servers;
- A Data Storage System, including 2 Sun storage arrays;
- A Web Based Customer Interface Systems, including Microsoft software and 3 Dell servers;
- Order Management Customer Information Systems, including Microsoft and Biztalk software with 6 Dell servers and 1 Sun server;
- Warehouse Management Systems, including Provia and Oracle software with 3 Sun servers;
- Networking and Back Office Systems, including Microsoft, Solarwinds, and Noetix software with 8 Dell servers, 3 Sun servers, 2 custom built servers, 1 Sun and 1 Dell storage array, 6 Cisco routers, 6 D-Link router/switches, 3 Juniper Netscreen firewalls, 4 APC UPS;
- Telephone Systems, including 3 Avaya IP Offices with 5 digital station modules;
- Personal Computers, including 25 Dell monitors and docking stations, 45 Dell laptop computers, and several Dell desktop computers with various computer printers;
- And Warehouse Systems including approximately 4,000 linear feet of pallet racking, approximately 1,750 linear feet of forward pick
- racking, conveyor systems, 7 order pickers, 3 forklifts, and 2 pallet jacks.
- Additional items include various office furniture, including cubicles, desks, chairs, cabinets, and conference tables.
================= CONTACT DATA ====================
670 W. Napa St., Suite H, Sonoma, CA 95476
Phone: 707-326-4503, fax: 707-940-4146